Careers at Ocean Terrace Inn
At the Ocean Terrace Inn we are always looking to build a team of dynamic individuals. We look for candidates who bring passion, energy and focus to their work. We typically hire people who are outgoing, flexible, have a great attitude and who genuinely enjoy helping guests. Below is a list of the positions that are currently open at the hotel. However if you do not see a position that you find suitable, you are welcome to post your resume online and should any appropriate jobs become available we will contact you.
The ideal candidate should be ACCA certified or enrolled.
Minimum Five years’ experience in the same capacity.
Excellent cash cycle planning and Management.
Candidate must have sound experience in Budget, planning, forecasting and analyzing.
Project and cost accounting.
Manage all accountable and extent of authority.
Good Leadership Qualities.
Preparation of key deliverables including the annual budgeting, operating and capital expenditure.
Long term financial strategy, Monthly and quarterly reports, and performance monitoring.
Senior Sous Chef
Culinary diploma from a known culinary university
Applicant must have minimum 3 years’ experience in the position or a similar supervisory position
Excellent written and verbal communication
Excellent writing skills
Must possess the ability to engineer menus and manage food cost
Must be willing to work as necessary to ensure operations are efficient and professionally managed.
Salary is negotiable
Ocean Terrace Inn is inviting interested and suitably qualified persons to apply for
- Maintenance Supervisor- Now recruiting
- Minimum three years in a similar capacity
Overview of Position:
Applicant must have experience in the field of hotel maintenance to supervise and assist a Maintenance team responsible for the preventative and on-going repairs of equipment and facilities of the hotel such as plumbing, masonry/drywall, electrical repair and installation, and record taking/keeping.
Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions and adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards and resolving problems.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
Supervision, Customer Service, Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Electronics Troubleshooting, Technical Leadership, Technical Understanding, Equipment Maintenance, Building Maintenance, Teamwork, Job Knowledge
A General Education Degree or vocational training certificate in mechanical, plumbing, architectural or electronics fields with two to five years practical and theoretical experience in maintenance.
Why Ocean Terrace Inn?
You will work with a growing Hospitality Company.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Team OTI- You will have the support of seasoned professionals.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply online below and make sure that you upload your resume and include a covering letter including details of the position that you are applying for: